[Please Note: This site is best viewed in latest versions of Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers]
Please read about the benefits below for the Flexible Spending Accounts available for the FY24 plan.
Here are important details that you should consider when reviewing your options.
- The Flexible Spending Account for FY24 has a minimum $250 election and a maximum $3,050 election.
- The Dependent Care Spending Account for FY24 has a minimum $250 election and a maximum $5,000 election.
NEW FOR DEPENDENT CARE
Use your TASC Card to pay for for Dependent Care expenses.
BEGINNING OF PLAN YEAR – END OF GRACE PERIOD: IMPORTANT
- There will be a period of time after FY23 plan year end when your funds will not be available. This blackout period will start at midnight on 6/30/2023 and will last until approximately 7/18/23 and is necessary to allow your plans to be finalized by Benefit Strategies and your balance information sent to TASC for upload into your new TASC account. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- September 15, 2023 is the last day to incur eligible expenses and submit for reimbursement for funds from the previous plan year.
- October 15, 2023 is the last day to submit claims for expenses incurred during the prior plan year.
Once your enrollment is approved, you will receive an email from TASC (as long as one was provided on your Enrollment Form) with instructions on how to sign up and sign in on the website. If you do not provide an email address, you will receive a letter in the mail.
Look for your card in the mail. It should arrive at your home address within about 7-10 days from the date you receive your welcome email.
How do I find out my 2022 balance?
2022 balances will not be available until 07/18/2023.
New Hire or Newly Eligible
If you are a new hire or newly eligible to participate in the FSA or DCA plans, please complete the enrollment form below.
Save big by using pre-tax dollars on the following benefits.
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
NEW HIRE & MID-YEAR ENROLLMENT FORM
- In order to enroll for the Benefit Year that begins July 1, 2023, you will need to complete the following enrollment form.
- New hires MUST complete and submit their enrollment no later than 21 days after their hire date.
- Employees who are eligible to enroll in a benefit due to a qualifying life event change have 60 days to complete and submit their enrollment. IMPORTANT NOTE: If your enrollment is due to a qualifying life event, you MUST complete and submit the Change Form, along with your enrollment. The Change Form can be found on massfsatasc.com under the Resources link.
- ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED AND REQUIRE AN ANSWER OR A VALUE. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EACH QUESTION.
- AN EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED TO LOG INTO YOUR TASC ACCOUNT ONCE LIVE. SHARED EMAIL ADDRESSES CANNOT BE USED IF THE EMAIL IS SHARED WITH ANOTHER PERSON EMPLOYED WITH THE COMMONWEALTH OF MA WHO IS ALSO PARTICIPATING IN THESE BENEFITS.
- You will be asked for your Employee ID and asked to select your Agency Type and Agency Name (division). This information is on your paycheck and it can also be located by viewing the GIC Agency Listing on massfsatasc.com under the Resources link. If you are unable to locate your Employee ID, or don’t have one, enter “N/A” into this field.
- Please read about both benefit offerings – the Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) and the Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), then select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ based on your enrollment needs.
- When all fields are completed, review and agree to TASC’s Terms & Conditions by checking the box and then click the ‘SUBMIT’ button at the bottom of the form.
- If you are a new hire and submitted your enrollment within your 21 day window, but want to change what you’ve submitted – and are still within your 21 day window to enroll - return to this page to enter new information. MAKE SURE TO USE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS USED IN YOUR FIRST ENROLLMENT SUBMISSION AND ENSURE EVERY FIELD HAS A VALUE. PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS FOR EACH QUESTION, and ensure that you complete the entire form, anew.
We're here to help
Can't find what your are looking for? Get in touch to ask our expert team a question on anything from enrollment to benefit account details.
Call us at 800-745-9202
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, all time zones
Saturday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, Eastern Time
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you submit your claims
(online, mobile, faxing or mail) please be
sure to check your account to insure the claim
has been entered within 10 days of being sent.